Palram - Canopia Vitoria Carport Gray/Bronze Kit Description:
The upscale style of the Vitoria 5000 carport makes it a versatile all-around structure. Protect your car from the elements or create an enjoyable sitting area anywhere. Over 9 feet of entry width and 7 ½ feet of overhead clearance give you plenty of room to park your vehicle. This sturdy carport also boasts a snow load of 20 lbs/ft square. The best news is that you can take your carport with you if needed. The re-assembly option allows you to re-locate your Vitoria 5000 and easily re-assemble it. Features include a gutter to direct rainwater, virtually unbreakable twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels and an aluminum and galvanized steel rust resistant powder coated frame.
Palram - Canopia Vitoria Carport Gray/Bronze Kit Features:
- Multi-purpose as a carport or a patio cover
- 6 mm virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% harmful UV radiation that won't yellow or become brittle over time and allows about 70% light transmission
- Robust Aluminum frame provides a durable, strong and corrosion resistant structure - powdered coated for extra protection
- Includes integrated rain gutters and anchoring kit
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Snow load of 30 lbs/ft2
- Free LTL Shipping*
Palram - Canopia Vitoria Carport Gray/Bronze Kit Details:
- Dimensions: 16' x 10' x 8' (197" x 114.5" x 94.5")
- Head Room 7.6'
- Total Product Weight: 240 lbs
- Roof Material: 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate
- Roof Color: Bronze
- Frame Material: Galvanized Steel
- Frame Color: Gray
Palram - Canopia Vitoria Carport Gray/Bronze Kit Manual
Click here to view Palram - Canopia Vitoria Carport Gray/Bronze Kit Manual
Palram - Canopia Vitoria Carport Gray/Bronze Kit Warranty
Click here to view Palram - Canopia Vitoria Carport Gray/Bronze Kit Warranty
*Special note on LTL shipments. Please read before placing your order. Your LTL shipment will be delivered "curbside” which means the driver is only responsible for delivery of the shipment to the property and not to any other area on your property. Please make sure arrangements are in place ahead of time to unload your delivery as someone must be available to sign for the delivery and unload. Failure to remove the shipment from the truck at the delivery site may cause the shipment to be returned. Should this occur any additional fees will be the customer’s responsibility. Lift gate service is available for some LTL deliveries. If lift gate service is added when the order is placed the shipment will be removed from the truck by the driver. Please keep in mind lift gate is an additional service that is not automatically provided with your order unless requested at the time the order is placed.