Palram - Canopia Palermo 4300 Gazebo (14 x 14 ft) Kit
Palram - Canopia Palermo 4300 Gazebo (14 x 14 ft) Kit Description:
The Palermo gazebo gives you that outdoor gathering space that you’ve always wanted. Integrated channels for hanging the optional Curtain or Mosquito Net kits allow you to give your gazebo a more room-like feel. Gutters and downspouts channel water towards the four corners and away from the sides to keep you dry. Decorative but functional, the roof ornament keeps rain out and vents smoke and humidity. The stylish and durable design features a durable corrosion resistant powder coated aluminum frame in basalt-Gray and 6mm twin wall polycarbonate roof panels with bronze glazing to block harmful UV rays while allowing diffuse light to filter through. The Palermo gazebo sets up quickly and easily and can be attached to any surface with the included anchors.
Palram - Canopia Palermo 4300 Gazebo (14 x 14 ft) Kit Features:
- 6 mm virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% harmful UV radiation that won't yellow or become brittle over time
- Robust Aluminum frame provides a durable, strong and corrosion resistant structure - powdered coated for extra protection
- Includes integrated rain gutters, channels and clips for curtains, anchoring kit and roof vent
- Fast and easy DIY setup. Designed for year round weather conditions.
- Anchor bolts included
- 10 Year limited warranty and US based customer support
- Free LTL Shipping*
Palram - Canopia Palermo 4300 Gazebo (14 x 14 ft) Kit Details:
- Dimensions: 13' x 13' x 10' (159.4" x 159.4" x 117.3")
- Sidewall Height: 78.1"
- Head Room: 9.5'
- Total Product Weight: 228 lbs
- Roof Material: 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate
- Roof Color: Bronze
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Color: Gray
Palram - Canopia Palermo 4300 Gazebo (14 x 14 ft) Kit Manual
Click here to view Palram - Canopia Palermo 4300 Gazebo (14 x 14 ft) Kit Manual
*Special note on LTL shipments. Please read before placing your order. Your LTL shipment will be delivered "curbside” which means the driver is only responsible for delivery of the shipment to the property and not to any other area on your property. Please make sure arrangements are in place ahead of time to unload your delivery as someone must be available to sign for the delivery and unload. Failure to remove the shipment from the truck at the delivery site may cause the shipment to be returned. Should this occur any additional fees will be the customer’s responsibility. Lift gate service is available for some LTL deliveries. If lift gate service is added when the order is placed the shipment will be removed from the truck by the driver. Please keep in mind lift gate is an additional service that is not automatically provided with your order unless requested at the time the order is placed.