Palram Arizona Breeze 5000 Carport Kit
Palram Arizona Breeze 5000 Carport Kit Description:
The Arizona 5000 Breeze combines function and modern design providing protection against the harshest elements. Its unique and robust design makes it a wonderful carport and outdoor structure, with the two-legged design allowing easy access from any side. The gray frame and bronze roofing materials were created to withstand harsh weather conditions; the polycarbonate panels allow 10% natural sunlight while blocking harmful UV rays. Once installed, the Arizona Carport will provide your family protection from the elements for years to come with its durable materials that are rust and maintenance free. BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
Palram Arizona Breeze 5000 Carport Kit Features:
- Check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Multi-purpose as a carport or a patio cover
- Virtually unbreakable bronze polycarbonate roof panels allow 10% light transmission
- Polycarbonate roof panels are 2mm thick and maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected
- Powder-coated rust resistant gray frame constructed with heavy duty aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Integrated rain gutter to control rain drainage
- Concrete footings are required for installation
- 10 Year limited warranty and US based customer support
- Snow load of 15.4 lbs s/f and wind load of 75 mph
- Free LTL Shipping*
Palram Arizona Breeze 5000 Carport Kit Details:
- Dimensions: 10' x 16' x 9' (118.2" x 194.8" x 107.7")
- Head Room: 8.7'
- Total Product Weight: 501 lbs
- Roof Material: Polycarbonate
- Roof Color: Bronze
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Color: Gray
Palram Arizona Breeze 5000 Carport Kit Manual
Click here to view Palram Arizona Breeze 5000 Carport Kit Manual
*Special note on LTL shipments. Please read before placing your order. Your LTL shipment will be delivered "curbside” which means the driver is only responsible for delivery of the shipment to the property and not to any other area on your property. Please make sure arrangements are in place ahead of time to unload your delivery as someone must be available to sign for the delivery and unload. Failure to remove the shipment from the truck at the delivery site may cause the shipment to be returned. Should this occur any additional fees will be the customer’s responsibility. Lift gate service is available for some LTL deliveries. If lift gate service is added when the order is placed the shipment will be removed from the truck by the driver. Please keep in mind lift gate is an additional service that is not automatically provided with your order unless requested at the time the order is placed.